服务热线:0535-2129195 服务邮箱:gaohe@foodmate.net
联系我们

双语美文:一朵有魔法的小花儿

   日期:2020-07-01     浏览:311    
核心提示:Me and my mom lived on the street.我和妈妈居住的地方临着马路。I loved to pick flowers.我喜欢采花儿。One day I was walkin
 Me and my mom lived on the street.

 

我和妈妈居住的地方临着马路。

 

 

I loved to pick flowers.
我喜欢采花儿。

 

 

One day I was walking to the retail store
一天我步行去零售店

 

 

and I saw a a bright blue flower with a little purple.
我看到一朵花儿,花瓣是纯净的蓝色,还带一点点紫色

 

 

So as I always do, I picked it.
一如往常,我摘下了这朵花

 

 

I went home and showed it to my mom.
我回家,把它给妈妈看

 

 

That night I slept with the flower
那天晚上,我把那朵花放在床头陪我入眠

 

 

because it gave me this good feeling inside.
因为它让我内心感受到了美好

 

 

I always wished before bed
入睡前我总会许愿

 

 

that one day we would live in a nice big family house,
希望有一天,我们会住在好看的大房子里

 

 

my mom would find a dad,
希望我妈妈给我找个新爸爸

 

 

we would have a dog, 2 nice cars, a little sister,
希望家里有一只小狗,有两年私家车,还有一个小妹妹

 

 

and that we would have a good amount of money.
希望我们会有一大笔钱

 

 

That night when I wished, the flower lit up into a very bright light.
那天晚上,我许完愿的时候,那朵花突然开始发光,变成了一个明亮的光团

 

 

The next day i went to my mom crying.
第二天,我听到妈妈在哭泣,赶忙跑过去

 

 

I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing,
我问她发生了什么事,她说没什么

 

 

she just got a paycheck and it is worth 300,000 dollars.
她刚收到一份工资支票,30万美元!

 

 

That's enough to buy a house I thought.
这么多钱,够买一幢大房子了吧,我想

 

 

Then I thought of the flower.
然后我想到了那朵花儿

 

 

It had to be.
一定是因为它

 

 

Three weeks later we moved in to a big house
三个星期后,我们搬到了一所大房子里

 

 

and we had a little goldendoodle .
我们还养了一只可卡布犬

 

 

I kept the flower in a vase on my desk just in case.

我把那朵花放进花瓶,就摆在我的书桌上,以备日后之需

 

(来源:沪江英语)

烟台传实翻译
 
 
更多>同类新闻资讯

推荐图文
推荐新闻资讯
点击排行

经理:高鹤女士
座机:0535-2129195
QQ:2427829122
E-mail:gaohe@foodmate.net
库://m.diyiqimao.com/translation


传实翻译
鲁ICP备19009238号-1 (c)2008-2019 All Rights Reserved

在线咨询 拨打电话
Baidu
map