服务热线:0535-2129195 服务邮箱:gaohe@foodmate.net
联系我们

如果每天吃燕麦,你会变成这样

   日期:2019-03-13     浏览:458    
核心提示: 1. You will be regular    1.更有规律    Oatmeal, no matter the form, is nearly pure fiber. Fiber is something
    1. You will be “regular”
  
  1.更“有规律
  
  Oatmeal, no matter the form, is nearly pure fiber. Fiber is something that is extremely difficult to digest without a lot of help from fluids inside your body. So, the oats serve as as sponge, soaking up water and other fluids as it moves with ease through your digestive system and right out of you. This keep you having regular bowel movements.
  
  无论什么样的麦片几乎都是纯纤维。没有体内液体帮忙纤维极难消化,所以燕麦就像海绵一样吸收水和其他液体,使它们能顺利通过消化系统,再排出体外,这就能让你规律排便。
  
  2. You will be full
  
  2.有饱腹感
  
  When eaten, oatmeal immediately starts to expand and fill up space inside your stomach, leaving less room for more food. And when that happens, it makes you full and less likely to eat unnecessary foods.
  
  麦片一吃下去马上就会膨胀填满胃部,就没什么空间吃更多的食物了,这样就会使你有饱腹感,不太可能去吃不必要的食物。
  
  3.You could lose weight
  
  3.你能减肥
  
  Due to the fact that you are full and less likely to eat in-between-meal snacks, you will not be packing on the extra pounds and may even lose weight.
  
  由于你吃饱了,两顿饭之间不太可能吃零食,你的体重就不会增加,甚至还能减肥。
  
  4.You will reduce your risk of heart disease
  
  4.降低患心脏病的风险
  
  Whole oats are high in polyphenols, antioxidants, and in particular a group of antioxidants called avenanthramides, which are almost solely found in oats. These avenanthramides have been linked lowering blood pressure levels by increasing the production of nitric oxide that helps dilate blood vessels, improving blood flow.
  
  全麦麦片富含多酚类、抗氧化剂,尤其富含一种叫燕麦生物碱的抗氧化剂,这种物质几乎只在燕麦中才有。这些燕麦生物碱能提高一氧化氮的产生,有助于扩张血管、促进血液流动从而降低血压。
  
  5. You will get loaded with nutrients
  
  5.你会摄入营养物质
  
  Oats are loaded with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. In just one serving (½ cup) of dry oats, you will get:
  
  燕麦富含人体必需维生素、矿物质和抗氧化剂。仅仅一份(½杯)干麦片就能让你摄取:
  
  Manganese:191% of the RDI
  
  锰:推荐每日摄入量的191%
  
  Phosphorus: 41% of the RDI
  
  磷:推荐每日摄入量的41%
  
  Magnesium: 34% of the RDI
  
  镁:推荐每日摄入量的34%
  
  Copper: 24% of the RDI
  
  铜:推荐每日摄入量的24%
  
  Iron: 20% of the RDI
  
  铁:推荐每日摄入量的20%
  
  Zinc: 20% of the RDI
  
  锌:推荐每日摄入量的20%
  
  Folate: 11% of the RDI
  
  叶酸:推荐每日摄入量的11%
  
  Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 39% of the RDI
  
  维生素B1(硫胺):推荐每日摄入量的39%
  
  Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 10% of the RDI
  
  维生素B5(泛酸):推荐每日摄入量的10%
  
  Trace amounts of calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B3 (niacin)
  
  微量钙、钾、维生素B6(吡哆醇)和维生素B3(烟酸)
  
  Bonus: 51 grams of carbs, 13 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat and 8 grams of fiber, and 303 calories.
  
  额外营养:51g碳水化合物、13g蛋白质、5g脂肪和8g纤维、303卡热量。
  
  (信息来源:沪江英语)
烟台传实翻译
 
 
更多>同类新闻资讯

推荐图文
推荐新闻资讯
点击排行

经理:高鹤女士
座机:0535-2129195
QQ:2427829122
E-mail:gaohe@foodmate.net
库://m.diyiqimao.com/translation


传实翻译
鲁ICP备19009238号-1 (c)2008-2019 All Rights Reserved

在线咨询 拨打电话
Baidu
map